sunnuntai 16. elokuuta 2009

Sugar Bowl challenge #17


Sugar Bowl haasteeseen tein kortin Diane Dudan leimasimella, pidän siitä kovasti. Harjoittelin myös värittämistä akvarellitusseilla, jollaiset muistin laatikon pohjalla olevan. Haasteessa oli vielä luonnoksen lisänä itsetehdyt kukat. Tein ne samalla tavalla kuin p*askarteluhaasteeseen tekemäni kukat.


This time I made my card with Diane Duda stamp. I like it a lot. I also practised coloring with my Le plume markers. The flowers are cut with cuttlebug, layered and sligthly folded the edges. In the middle of flowers i glued some drops. There is text onnittelut wich means gongratulations in finnish.

4 kommenttia:

  1. beautiful flowers and I love your image! I have just coloured that one tonight also!hanks for joining us in the Sugar Bowl, Hugs Judy xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Gorgeous card and I love your coloring and hand made flowers! The dew drops on the centers is just perfect! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a pretty card!! Love the colors that you have combined ~ stunning!! This image I agree is so cute and your coloration is so pretty! Your flowers are fab as well! thanks so much for playing along in the sketch :)Kathy

    VastaaPoista
  4. wow!!!! this is gorgeous I just love your flowers!

    VastaaPoista